Sunday, February 8, 2009

Marsha's Garden Inspired by Seminar!

Here's a success story from a Healthy Harvester:

Thank you guys for organizing this and pulling off a great morning!!!!!! And just wanted to share the exciting news from my front. Jim R. stopped over at our house after the seminar to give me a few pointers on where to start. I came home from church this morning and found my husband finishing up building my first raised bed from scrap lumber he had in the shop. After 2 years of "having an idea" we are heading in to Uvalde tomorrow or Tuesday to pick up peat moss, vermiculite, etc., and a 6 pack of broccoli...I NEVER would have "got around to it" without the encouragement of this group. Thanks again.

Marsha W.

Do you have a success story to share? Let us know! We're all in this together, community helping community!

No comments:

Post a Comment