Saturday, May 16, 2009

Announcing!! Healthy Harvest Food Exchange!

Come one, come all to our first Healthy Harvest Food Exchange! On Saturday, June 13th at our regular meeting, members are encouraged to bring some local food for barter or sale. If you are a grower, bring produce from your garden or orchard. If you are a baker, bring home made bread. If you are a cheese maker, bring some samples. Any locally produced food is welcome. Those who would prefer to support local food by buying some should bring cash! With the talents and interests of our members we should be able to have quite a nice assortment of fresh, nutritious food. We can then revive the ancient art of market haggling - " I'll give you a dozen eggs for that loaf of bread..."

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Flowerweaver--hope you are still reading comments on this blog. I wanted to thank you for your comments on my blog and tell you that I haven't been able to read your blog for several months--I'm not sure why but I can only see the header and never the blog posts. When you have a new blog post it shows up on my news feed, but when I click on it it goes to your blog header only and I can't see any posts. I did enjoy reading your blog very much and I am always so dispointed when you have a new post and I can't read it.
    If you have any idea how I can fix this, let me know! Thanks!
    Kateri

    ReplyDelete